It’s the most wonderful time of the year… To deck your kid out in rad outfits and show off the coolest toys ever!
Hanukkah and Christmas are both celebrated in our household, Ava is one lucky nugget.
I truly love love love shopping small brands the people behind them put there blood sweat and tears in whatever they are making. I added a few small shop items that I’ll be describing and telling you where to purchase, so hurry, seriously, run go get them for your little one, or someone else’s!
Click the names of the shops to scope out these sites!
1. Duchess & Lion– a friend showed me this brand and I couldn’t believe every article of clothing would be so impeccable, unique quality is clearly the focus with these mini clothes. I for one could not resist, I just knew Ava deserved to look that fancy. Go get some pieces before they disappear!
2. Zuzii footwear!! Such cute Oxfords and sandals for those tiny feet, moms can also twin with they’re babe. I’m guilty.
3. The book of Everything– books are always great gifts to give.
4. Wild Little Comfies– You want to feel the softest fabric ever? I Can’t stop shopping at and supporting this small but growing brand. The coolest hip clothes out, And I love the rad female boss behind it!
5. 3 princesses store– Ava loves my iPhone, eating it, throwing it, and hiding it. This is a eco friendly wooden teether, shaped and sized as an Iphone or android, there are so many designs to chose from check them out!
6. Passive Juice motel– Love this trendy hip brand from Biggie and Tupac tees to Rosie the riveter.
7. Freshly picked– This mama was on Shark Tank and blew up. These are coolest moccasins that come in many colors and sweet prints.
8. oeuf nyc– Tis the season for some gloves, a bit pricey but they are warm and so worth it.
9. Zara- We are Zara obsessed, get the best sweater knits for winter.
That’s it! Hope you check these shops out and start on holiday shopping soon!
-Peace and love,